Easter Egg Hunt

Started by J's Jeep, March 28, 2015, 10:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J's Jeep

Anyone interested in doing the Easter egg hunt at http://rocksandvalleys.com/ on April 18th?
A couple of us attended this event last year and it was a lot of fun...looking for Easter eggs while wheeling!  Some of the 2,000+- eggs have candy in them and others have numbers for a prize.

LPM606

I might be up for it, since I'm not doing the DI Invasion

bullhed78

I gotta check with Mariah but it sounds like fun.

zaqs_dad

I'm working that Saturday :'(

whalendm

alan6271

Actually that sounds like a good time.  I will check.
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

alan6271

I will be coming with the kids.  Michelle has something else going on.  I tried to find information on their site about it but their site is pretty vague about that.  Does anyone know what time we'll need to be there, fee, etc.?
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

J's Jeep

The ORV park opens at 10am and I think the fee is now $25 for rig and driver and $5/passenger(Free under 12).  I will get details from Ron at R&V and let people know at the meeting.

alan6271

J's Jeep

Talked to Ron at R&V this morning and they are holding people up from entering the trails until 11am.  This gives his staff time to put the eggs out(several thousand) and makes it so no one can get out early.  Fees are as I indicated in the earlier post.
Anyone else interested in going?

alan6271

This will be awesome.  Thanks.

LPM606

Mark is going to pull the Geo up for Trevor and Janet again and then ride along with me

bullhed78

alan6271

I have to get a video camera.  I want to see Mark and Ed jumping out of Ed's Jeep to see who can get to the eggs first.  I can see them shoving little kids out of the way for the blue one with the candy.

zaqs_dad

fter much consideration, the wife and I have decided to cancel our reservation to Drummond Island.  We will however will be looking to go to the Rocks and Valleys Easter Egg Hunt. 

She's looking at places to stay (Soaring Eagle maybe because of the waterpark) and we should know by mid week.