4WD Training Class

Started by LPM606, June 06, 2015, 10:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

Paul and I have to leave a little early to set up, so I don't know that you want to leave with us...

Yellow TJ

How many openings do you have?

alan6271

Quote from: LPM606 on June 22, 2015, 10:05:25 PM
Paul and I have to leave a little early to set up, so I don't know that you want to leave with us...

OOH.  Early and weekends don't mix man. 
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

LPM606

Quote from: Yellow TJ on June 23, 2015, 07:52:07 AM

Right now there are 4 rigs officially confirmed, with a couple of possibles.  I know Demitrist said she was coming, but she hasn't posted up - I emailed her yesterday but haven't heard back.  Has anyone heard from her?

But in any case, we certainly have room for a couple more if you guys, Dakota, or any of your Jeep owning buddies were interested. 

Yellow TJ

We are out before we're in. I'd really like to do this. Have fun.

alan6271

Quote from: LPM606 on June 23, 2015, 10:09:58 PM
Quote from: Yellow TJ on June 23, 2015, 07:52:07 AM

Right now there are 4 rigs officially confirmed, with a couple of possibles.  I know Demitrist said she was coming, but she hasn't posted up - I emailed her yesterday but haven't heard back.  Has anyone heard from her?

But in any case, we certainly have room for a couple more if you guys, Dakota, or any of your Jeep owning buddies were interested.

I haven't heard from her but I'll ask Michelle to text her.
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

alan6271

Michelle talked to Demetrius via text.  She's apparently having issues posting.  She said she emailed Ed too but hasn't heard back.  Anyway, she is coming.

mrhenning

Hello,

I see on the webpage the park doesn't open until 10am. Do we have a place we are meeting at 9am? I have never been to this park before.

Thanks
Mark

Paul Hittie

For the morning classroom portion of the class we will be meeting next door at the ski resort

Snow Snake Ski & Resort
3407 E Mannsiding Rd, Harrison, MI 48625
(989) 539-658

in the lodge - last time we were all the way in the back in a separate meeting room, I assume that will be our meeting room again this year.  You can just drive to the lodge and park there, when we are done with lunch we will head next door to the ORV park.  If you have a flag for the dunes bring it, if not we will either scam one from R&V or find you a loaner.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

alan6271

It appears, as of right now, I'm not going to make it.  I was sitting at a stop light and all the sudden the TJ just started missing like crazy and it won't idle worth a damn.  The check engine light came on.  I ran into the guys from unlimited offroad at the Jeep night tonight and I'm taking it over in the morning.  If it's nothing major they'll have time to fix it.  If it's a bigger, deeper pocket thing, it'll have to sit there until they can fix it.

I will keep you guys posted.

Al

LPM606

offer still stands to ride up with me and use my Jeep, or Paul volunteered his as well... Call me by 6:00 in the morning if you decide to Jump in with us...

alan6271

Sorry, I just read this.  How did the class go? 

Paul Hittie

No casualties, came back with all 4 students.

Oh crap we started with 5??   
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

Rook

Quote from: phittie1100 on June 28, 2015, 10:22:02 PM
No casualties, came back with all 4 students....

Glad to hear that no one got hurt, but what about carnage?!?!?!?  ;)