Next Event Question

Started by toplesscj7, June 21, 2009, 09:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toplesscj7

Sorry if I'm missing something but I'm new to the site and was looking at the up coming events to get to meet some of you and it looks as if July 18th has to different events. One at the Eagles in Davison per calender and one at Rockies???????  

What ever shall I do  :roll:

rallykid

The event was actually moved to Rockies for better traffic and exposure. The calendar needs to be updated. Only 1 event that day.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

TechJeeper

The 4x4 show will take place at Rocky's Great Outdoors in Burton on the 18th. Before that we have the Meeting at Sharky's (Corner of Center and Bristol) on the 5th.  

Hope to see you there!

LPM606

Meeting for July is the 12th, not the 5th per our calendar, to accomodate those with Holiday weekend plans...

Ed

TechJeeper

Ohhh! Forgot about the 4th!  Good lookin out Ed!

rallykid

Quote from: "LPM606"Meeting for July is the 12th, not the 5th per our calendar, to accomodate those with Holiday weekend plans...

Ed

Uh oh, I need to e-mail the guy that does our schedule. He has it set so I have the first Sunday of every month off for the meetings.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

naypalm

Quote from: "Gr8archer"Ohhh! Forgot about the 4th!  Good lookin out Ed!
Changed

toplesscj7

Cool I will plan on being at Rockies. Thanks

longarm

Good deal, We will look forward to seeing ya again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."