Bundy Hill December 12th?

Started by LPM606, November 30, 2009, 08:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbikers

i'd love to ed, but i'm only out of the hospital 5 days after my (2nd) back surgery...i haven't gotten out of bed since last thursday
wife made me promise i wouldn't do any wheeling for a couple of months.
thanks for the invite though...do post pics and give us the trail report
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Paul Hittie

Good news and bad news.

Good news is it looks like I am going to help the SoFO guys at SnoFari this year as either the leader or tailgunner for the stockers group.  The bad new is I have to go to West Branch Sunday to prerun the routes planned for my group, I am not going to be able to do Bundy on Saturday.  Sorry.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

With Paul out, that may scrap the trip unless Heerzja can firm up his commitment.  I wouldn't want to be down there with just two rigs and no winch.  What about it Chris?  How are things looking in Florida?  Is it too early to tell?

Ed

ricochet1987

damn that sux but in a way great for you paul...well hopefully someone else can go since my mom is looking forward to it lol
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

ricochet1987

so anyways any luck on anyone going saturday or is it postponed?

LPM606

OK, so we couldn't pull this trip off.  Lets hope everyone gets their jeeps fixed soon and maybe we can watch for dates at the end of January that Bundy Hill will be open... Do a little club snow run...

ricochet1987

i was thinking about making a trip sometime in january around the 22nd to the 24th or so for a late birthday for me and ed since ed's is the 9th and mine is the 12th..anyone intrested? either bundy hill or mounds???

LPM606

It looks like Bundy Hill is Open January 16th... On the calendar it says "Arctic Freeze" like they are having some type of event.  I e-mailed them today asking for more info... That same weekend Twisted Trails in Copemish is doing their Chirstmas tree bonfire event as well... That is a bit further of drive, though...

ricochet1987

ok the only thing is ill prolly be going to ford field that day for monster trucks thats the only problem