New guy here...

Started by Addsmack, November 29, 2010, 01:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Addsmack

Hi all,

My name is Adam and I drive a Jeep  ::woot::

I was told about this site by some guy named Cody.  I guess he is the President around here  ;)

If this place is anything like he mentioned, I'm glad I joined the forum.  Anyone who will stand in the freezing cold and help me install a hardtop seems like a good guy.

Anyways, I live in Lincoln Park, MI (south of Detroit).  I'm originally from Saginaw, MI.  I'm up in the Saginaw area a lot.  I currently own a very much rust free 98 TJ wrangler sport.

Anyways, maybe I can meet some new Jeepers.

-Adam

LPM606

Welcome to our little slice of the web... To your point, it seems like there is almost always somebody here willing to help wrench on a jeep in all kinds of weather...

ouchman

welcome
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

TechJeeper

Hey! Welcome!  Nice to see you made it over, and more importantly home without the top flying off.

As for the cold, just wait till you get asked to help someone swap an axle or motor in sub zero temps, yet members of this club have been gracious enough to do that for me in the past!

Paul Hittie

Hello and Welcome!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Lincoln Park huh ..... Home of the Rail Splitters ...

That would be my home town growing up .... Nice to see you join us !
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Herezja

Quote from: "Addsmack"Hi all,

My name is Adam and I drive a Jeep  ::woot::

I was told about this site by some guy named Cody.  I guess he is the President around here  ;)

If this place is anything like he mentioned, I'm glad I joined the forum.  Anyone who will stand in the freezing cold and help me install a hardtop seems like a good guy.

Anyways, I live in Lincoln Park, MI (south of Detroit).  I'm originally from Saginaw, MI.  I'm up in the Saginaw area a lot.  I currently own a very much rust free 98 TJ wrangler sport.

Anyways, maybe I can meet some new Jeepers.

-Adam

Saginaw, huh?? My wife and I have a lot of family up there...she is originally from there and we still have a house up there too. We are up there quite a bit as well. We just moved from Saginaw to a little north of Detroit (Richmond) about a year ago. We'll have to coordinate for some beers in Saginaw or if you want to attempt a car pool of some sort to the meetings in Davidson...just let me know!

Welcome!!   ::woot::

P.S. I have a nice 3 bedroom Saginaw vacation home with a scenic overlook of Grand Central. If your intersted I'll cut you the deal of a lifetime!!  :D

Addsmack

Yep...  Lincoln Park - rail splitters.  I dont get it, but that's what they are.  Moved to LP since it was the only spot where I knew someone in the Metro Area.  I moved there for my job.  The area I live in is really nice.

Saginaw - yes!  I'll pass on your sweet sounding vacation home.  My wife and I usually stay with my parents when we head up there.

Little north of Detroit huh?  Richmond is way out there!

I'll try to make it to one of your meetings soon.  It might be hard until maybe March or April though.  Second baby is on it's way and due in February.

-Adam

Herezja

Quote from: "Addsmack"Yep...  Lincoln Park - rail splitters.  I dont get it, but that's what they are.  Moved to LP since it was the only spot where I knew someone in the Metro Area.  I moved there for my job.  The area I live in is really nice.

Saginaw - yes!  I'll pass on your sweet sounding vacation home.  My wife and I usually stay with my parents when we head up there.

Little north of Detroit huh?  Richmond is way out there!

I'll try to make it to one of your meetings soon.  It might be hard until maybe March or April though.  Second baby is on it's way and due in February.

-Adam

Congrats on the youngin'!! Shoot me a PM next time you are heading to Saginaw, we may just be there as well. Sounds like a good excuse for a beer to me!!

derrick.wheelock

Quote from: "Gr8archer"Hey! Welcome!  Nice to see you made it over, and more importantly home without the top flying off.

As for the cold, just wait till you get asked to help someone swap an axle or motor in sub zero temps, yet members of this club have been gracious enough to do that for me in the past!

yup that was a cold assss day cody lol but hey i dont mind if my fingers fall off as long as im wrenching on something!!!!