WrenchFest on the JK

Started by LPM606, February 11, 2012, 10:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

I have the new front and rear differential covers to put on plus I just ordered an auxillary transmission cooler and transmission temp gauge, plus I have the new "anti hood flutter" latches to install while we are at it.  Mark has said we could use his garage when I was ready... I am hoping the trans cooler will be in this week.  Is there a day in the next couple weekends that works for you mark? Once we know that, anybody intersted in lending a hand can post up.  I will supply food and beer as per tradition.

Paul Hittie

Not available much during the week, but should be available like Fri or Sat night, or a Sunday afternoon
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

naypalm

I can lend a hand, I've done Diff oil changes before, so it shouldn't be too hard as long as the parts fit  :D

LPM606

Mark says space is limited in the garage, so we don't t really need a third, but feel fre to stop by if interested in checking it out...

LPM606

Wow! What a productive day.  Finally put on my new diff covers fron and back from Solid axle which look awesome and are like 1000% beffier than the stock ones.  Put in the transmission cooler and the temp gauge and even straightened out that bent flange that was making my sway bar disconnect so difficult to get on/off.  It was a long day but I learned a lot and did some cool wrenching.  Thanks again Mark for the use of the garage/lift and all the help and expertise.

LPM606

And also thanks to Adam for Helping out and Wendy for coming through with critical smart phone video of how to take apart the center of the dash so we could mount the temp gauge!