Hello from Alpena Michigan!

Started by GonetoTheSnowDogs, March 31, 2012, 07:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GonetoTheSnowDogs

Hi!!  My husband and I live in Alpena and we are new here!  We own two Jeeps.  A 1998 Jeep Wrangler, and a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee.  From time to time you will see us out having fun in our Jeep on one of our youtube channels WithoutTheSnowDogs Our other channel (in case you are interested) is entirely about our 3 Siberian Huskies, who you might recognize.  Shiloh was on a lottery ticket in 2008,  Shelby is on the Bissell Vacuum cleaner Box (only available at Target), and they were both on Bad Dog on Animal Planet.  :)  That Channel is GonetotheSnowDogs  We are looking forward to meeting up with you guys in Atlanta in a few weeks for the Topless ride!

NewRide

Welcome to the sight !! Hope to see you and the "kids" on the trail sometime !
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

LPM606

Welcome!  I love th picture of the dogs in the webbing... we were thinking of getting something like that, but our dog is a little daschound...  While we certainly welcome the company, and would be glad to meet you, I just want to clarify that this is not a trail ride event.  This is a trail maintenance run that is a long hard day of work on the trails clearing brush, cutting up trees and dragging them off the trails, etc. We decided to reward ourselves this year with our Go Topless Day Cook-out afterwards.  If you are up for the hard work, great! "Many hands make light work" they say... But, if they day labor thing doesn't sound so good, maybe we can just see you at the cook-out.  We will post up more details as we get closer... 

StingRay66

Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

GonetoTheSnowDogs

Quote from: LPM606 on April 02, 2012, 09:51:25 PM
Welcome!  I love th picture of the dogs in the webbing... we were thinking of getting something like that, but our dog is a little daschound...  While we certainly welcome the company, and would be glad to meet you, I just want to clarify that this is not a trail ride event.  This is a trail maintenance run that is a long hard day of work on the trails clearing brush, cutting up trees and dragging them off the trails, etc. We decided to reward ourselves this year with our Go Topless Day Cook-out afterwards.  If you are up for the hard work, great! "Many hands make light work" they say... But, if they day labor thing doesn't sound so good, maybe we can just see you at the cook-out.  We will post up more details as we get closer...

Yeah, we know what trail maintenance is.  :)  We help out around our area's two trails every so often with trash removal and tree removal.  :)

TechJeeper

Quote from: GonetoTheSnowDogs on April 03, 2012, 06:45:40 AM
Quote from: LPM606 on April 02, 2012, 09:51:25 PM

Yeah, we know what trail maintenance is.  :)  We help out around our area's two trails every so often with trash removal and tree removal.  :)

Always nice to see people who don't mind giving back and helping the trails they enjoy!  Welcome to the forum and cute dogs!

naypalm

Quote from: GonetoTheSnowDogs on April 03, 2012, 06:45:40 AM

We'll need all the help we can get! Looking forward to meeting ya'll on the trails! =)

LPM606

Didn't bump into you at the blessing... I was so looking forward to meeting those handsome dogs!  Guess it will have to wait for May 19th...

naypalm

Saw your Youtube video of the Blessing, Thanks for the footage! Looked like a lot of fun!

StingRay66

Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace