4th Annual Genesee Lions Fun Festival

Started by Paul Hittie, April 19, 2012, 09:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

http://www.geneseefun.com/event/detail/440742227/Genesee_Family_Fun_Festival

One of the folks involved in this event is a client of our firm, and when he was in to do his tax return he asked if our club was still around, and if we were at all interested in participating in a car show Memorial Day weekend in conjunction with the Lions' 4th Annual Genesee Fun Festival - Monday May 28, 2012.  Since we do not have our "show and shine" any more I thought it would be a great way to get some exposure, have a little fun, and show those stuffy car show guys that there is a certain j'oie de vive that comes with Jeep ownership!  There is also a parade we were invited to participate in, line up is 10am in the high school parking lot.  He also mentioned that they may add an award class for Jeeps.

Anyone up for a trip to the mounds prior to the show for a little Jeep-style "cleaning up"?  ???
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

TechJeeper

I have Memorial day off, and no plans so far, I am in!  That will give me incentive to get the junk in (half-way) working order...

StingRay66

Leanne and I will there I did the Waterford parade last year and its lots of fun Oh buy the way I went through about 7 lbs of candy on a 1/4 mile of road
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

LPM606

I'm not sure what we have going for memorial day, but it sounds cool...