Go Topless Day 2013

Started by LPM606, January 25, 2013, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J's Jeep

Quote from: phittie1100 on April 12, 2013, 07:26:56 AM
We have bumped into elk on the trails during our maintenance runs a couple of times over the years, but it would be cool to have someone along who knows the places to find them.

Sent from my electronic tether

Bumping into elk with a Jeep will get you into big trouble!  ;)

gogolen

Quote from: J's Jeep on April 12, 2013, 12:19:42 PM
Quote from: phittie1100 on April 12, 2013, 07:26:56 AM
We have bumped into elk on the trails during our maintenance runs a couple of times over the years, but it would be cool to have someone along who knows the places to find them.

Bumping into elk with a Jeep will get you into big trouble!  ;)
At the very least a dented bumper.

mlh00

Backcountry

Update: Elk still laying low up here. Hopefully they will be out in the open a little more by topless weekend. Trails are pretty plugged up with downed trees. Between elk antler shed hunters, turkey hunters, etc. hopefully we can have some cleared up before you guys get up here so we can go find some elk! Hope our group "Elk Country Jeepers" can meet some of your group at the Mesick Blessing! Thanks again. Paul and Kari Klein.

J's Jeep

Thanks for the update Paul and Kari.  Really looking forward to our Atlanta weekend and meeting you in Mesick in a couple of weeks.

Jim (Jane's Jeep Blue YJ)

LPM606

Last call for go topless t-shirt orders.  I will be placing an order probably tomorrow...

J's Jeep

Quote from: LPM606 on April 30, 2013, 10:09:36 PM
Last call for go topless t-shirt orders.  I will be placing an order probably tomorrow...

Put me down for 1 - Go Toplesss Unisex XL in Sport Grey if it helps get you to the 12 items to get the club discount.

NewRide

XL here if its not to late and you don't have your number .
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Paul Hittie

2 XL 1 M (yes I really did just order a M for my kid - need to quit feeding him!)
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

gogolen

Quote from: phittie1100 on May 01, 2013, 04:02:09 PM
2 XL 1 M (yes I really did just order a M for my kid - need to quit feeding him!)

Nah, it's ok to keep feeding him as long as he is growing up, not out.

LPM606

So as I mentioned at the meeting, last year we just told everyone to bring stuff for side dishes, etc. and we wound up with like 8 bags of plain potato chips and tub of potato salad or something like that... considering we are going to have a pretty good sized crowd to feed, lets get a little more organized this year and actually sign up for what people are bringing and ensure we get our bases covered... I can bring a crock pot to plug into one of the campers if anybody want to bring a hot item...

Russ has Agreed to bring Hamburgers and I will bring Hot dogs & Brats Can we get other members to commit to the following items:

(those spoke for marked in red)
#1 - three Packages of Hamburger Buns
#2 - Three Packages of Hot Dog Buns
#3 - Condiments - Ketchup/Mustard/Relish
#4 - Cold Side Dish #1 - Pick potato salad, coleslaw, etc. so we know what is coming
#5 - Cold Side Dish #2 - Pick potato salad, coleslaw, etc. so we know what is coming
#6 - Hot side Dish - Baked beans, etc. that can simmer in the crock pot
#7 - Two Bags of Potato Chips
#8 - Dessert #1
#9 - Dessert #2
#10 - Paper Plates & plastic utensils

Anything I am missing?  Please claim an item so we have no duplication.

J's Jeep

We will bring #4, Cold Dish #1 - Taco Salad...mmm good

NewRide

"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Paul Hittie

#6 and sharing  #11 with Matt

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

Ah yes, the elusive #11... I was talking to Russ Earlier and realized that I neglected to post that Paul & Matt were sponsoring the beer...

Do you need my crock pot for #6 or do you have one?