Summer Trail Maintenace

Started by Paul Hittie, June 03, 2007, 10:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

As you probably know already, we need to head back up to Mio for an afternoon to tackle 2 problem areas - brushing the first few miles of the trail leading out from the Muskrat Lake campground, and reclaiming the 1.5 miles on the east side of the route that Mother Nature has taken over.  June 23-24 is our club trip to Silver Lake, so I left it out.  July 14-15 is the GLFWDA summer quarterly meeting (also in Silver lake), and the following weekend is our big summer event so I left it out as well.  If we can't settle a date before the end of July, we might as well roll it into our required August trip and make it a two-day affair.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

clyder

June 30th and July 1 look ok to me.

Nosilla

Welcome Clyder

longarm

I'm not going to commit to a date as of yet.  I should hopefully have my promotion by then and my schedule will totally change.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

NewRide

I can do the June 30-July 1 but it will be very hard to get there early due to me working Friday night. But I'm off the 1st to the 16th of July
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Paul Hittie

Are we going up Saturday, Sunday, both, weekend...?

Saturday works better for me than Sunday, but either way I would prefer a one-day slam dunk.

Anonymous

I'm going to try to make this.  I would prefer Saturday as to Sunday.

94_xj_country

sunday is the meeting, saturday would work better for me. i also would prefer a one day
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

dbikers

so, have we decided 1 day or 2?  I can do 1 (preferrably Saturday)
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Anonymous

roger that

Paul Hittie

Executive Decision - Saturday wins, one day only.

How early are we leaving, and how few vehicles can we take to save $$?

Nosilla

I won't make it. I work 4pm till 1 am then 7 pm to 7 am. Hope all goes well guys.

NewRide

Have fun ! Let me know how it all goes .
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

alipotter46

I am game for anytime.  I am a morning person so early would be good for me.  Are we going to bring the same tools that we took the last time?  I know I will try and put my blade on my weed whacker. That should help with the weeds and small stemmed vegataion.  Any list of who is going?

dbikers

i'm in for saturday...don't have much along the line of tools ....please mention what tools we should bring
Paul, you were at the last one and know what tools we didn't have....
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain