Jeep wave

Started by OzzysCJ, July 10, 2016, 11:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OzzysCJ

I was getting discouraged earlier this summer riding around and getting zero response to the wave...  it's been a while since we've done a road trip so to say and I was pleasantly surprised tonight on the way to and from the club meeting, in that round trip we were 7 for 9.  Not too bad. 

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

RoadBldr

I usually see several Jeepers on my daily commute to and from work and around town....

I would say I get a wave about 75% of the time..... but rarely from Women or Chicks

bullhed78

Soccer moms and pretty boys in bone stock JKU's are normally a no go for the jeep wave. It should be required by the salesman to inform newbies of the jeep wave. I have often thought about flipping of such people I described above just to see if that got a reaction out of them. LoL

OzzysCJ

I've advocated the salesmen requirement for years.  Some know, some haven't even heard of it.

LPM606

The JKU as a minivan replacement for cool soccer moms has really crushed the wave.  JKU's are, as a rule, terrible about waving in my experience!

RoadBldr

Yellow TJ

Don't be jku haters

naypalm

I find more people to give the XJ or MK a 'WTF MAN!?!' look rather than a wave back. #XJMKFirstWorldProblems

Bob Dobalina

So what I've noticed since living in MI are the (deep breath hoping I'm not about to single someone out) the guy with the man bun driving the mall crawler, lights and chrome rims instead of lockers and lifts. They never wave they just look at you like you flicked them off.

LPM606

Stopped at 4WD Hardware in Columbiana, OH on the way home from Pittsburgh yesterday and got to meet Pat, our Club Contact out there.  Always good to have a face with the name and know someone in person that you are dealing with on a regular basis.  While there, I picked up about 20 of these stickers they had out, which I think some of you may want to add to your Jeeps based on this conversation:

alan6271

Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

zaqs_dad

Another sticker to cover another rust spot!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk