Thank You, Todd and Family!!!

Started by Anonymous, June 24, 2007, 04:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

what a fun and relaxing weekend!

Thanks to Todd and his family for the overwhelming hospitality and also for leading us around the Dunes.  You have a great lake house and it was really fun "moving in" for the weekend.  Thanks also for starting the "Jump Fest" so that Alice could single-handedly rename the club "What FLIES Beyond"  :)

Too much fun!  I should go finish cleaning out the RV, but since we don't have kids I'm going to go sit out on the deck for a bit :)

Anonymous

x2    Huge thanx Todd !!!!!!!!!!

alipotter46

Thanks from me also.  It was a great weekend.  I'm looking forward to doing it again if you will have us up again.  Todd, please lets us know if we messed anything up or did something you didn't like.

94_xj_country

thanks much todd

had a blast, hope to do it again
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Paul Hittie

thanks for hosting the group Todd!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Nosilla

Yash it was a blast Todd. Great time time at Michigan adventures. It was fun hanging with you and your kids.

longarm

Thank you for your hospitality.  My family and I had alot of fun.  My kids are still talking about all the fun they had tubing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

naypalm

Thanks a bunch Todd!! I had a great time being out at the dunes for the first time. You have a great place there, and I enjoyed every moment of it!!

clyder

All you Jeep freaks are welcome.  My family and I had a great time as well.  You were great guests, and very considerate and the donation was totally unnecessary.

It's a blast to wheel with others, we seem to push each other and you don't have to worry about getting stuck.

Nesddddddddddddddsd

clyder

Sorry, my keyboard is #$%@@ up.  As I was saying, next time up we can do some two trackin' as well.

Thanks for cleaning up as well as you all did and for the help with the outboard (Chris).

I had a good time at Michigan Adventure too Neil.

Later,

TA