Looking for a new club

Started by 4x4x4JK, April 04, 2008, 12:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4x4JK

I recently purchases a JK Unlimited for our family to enjoy.  My wife and I have two boys ages 2 and 4.

We have been looking into various local clubs.  After talking to Neil we are thining of joining this group.

I will be at the meeting this Sunday and look forward to meeting and sharing the trails with everyone.

We have a few trips planned this summer.  We are going to the Blessing of the Jeeps and the Jeep Jamboree.  Neil mentioned a few trips that the club may do and we will try to make these as well.

We live in Grand Blanc.

ouchman

welcome, and im looking forward to seeing you at the meeting, and on the trail  ::woot::
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

naypalm

Welcome to the site!!!

Nosilla

Welcome Mike.   ::Jeep::

Anonymous

Welcome to our addiction!!

Paul Hittie

Thanks for stopping by, and look forward to meeting you Sunday
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

::woot::  Fresh meat !! I mean .... welcome to the board !!  ::poke::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

dbikers

welcome to our board...since you've talked with the pres (and most likely have bounced through our home page) you already know we're a gen cty based family oriented JEEP club interacting with our club members on many different levels (JEEPS, wheelin', get-togethers, professional advise due to diversity of members' professions, etc...) ....
hope to see you at our next meeting (//whatliesbeyond.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=727 tomorrow, 6p) ....again, welcome to our board
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

longarm

Hello and welcome.  Yes, this is by far the most family orientated off roading club I have ever seen.  Your wife and kids will feel right at home with the rest of our families.  In not time at all your wife will be complaining out on the trail to our wives "It's so cold out, why do they have to stand around and talk so much.......................?"   They the rest of the wives will tell her how she will get used to it........... :mrgreen:

Again, welcome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."