June meeting

Started by Nosilla, May 31, 2008, 09:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

Don't forget that the june meeting is tomorrow night at 6 pm at the eagles club.

Yager

address?
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

TechJeeper

Eagles F O E 3589 of Davison
3270 N State Rd
Davison, MI 48423

Yager

Thanks. I'll be there.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

longarm

Sorry I missed it everyone.  I was sleeping and couldn't make it.  I got off of work real late and had to work that night.  I try not to miss meetings.  I got a breifing from Neil on the happenings.  Looking forward to seeing everyone over the summer.   ::woot::
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

rltsjeep

Hey, would someone update me on what was covered at Sundays meeting.  I had to go to my 4 year old grandsons 5:30 birthday Sunday, so I missed the club meeting.   Please send a PM just in case I need to start doing something with flyers to promote  the Jeep club show.  Has a firm date been picked? I need clues as to what is expected and should be on the flyers.

And by the way, I'm headed up to Silver Lake and the dunes next week, Wedesday through Saturday With a bunch of Old farts whos minds tell them that they are 30 something and their bodies know that they are more than double that number.  Got to practice so I dont  get stuck in the sand with all you young guns.   ::ouch::

dbikers

minutes from the mtg...
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=838
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain