New guy from Millington

Started by Bill4X4, November 17, 2008, 08:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill4X4

Hi, my name is Bill and I too have been bitten by the Jeep bug. I have owned a Cherokee and currently my daily driver is a Patriot. I would like to do some mild off-roading with something other than my DD. So I am actively looking for a used Wrangler as a recreational vehicle.
I hope to meet some of you at December's meeting.
Thanks for inviting me to join the forum.

Anonymous

hiya Bill! I grew up in Vassar so I kinda know your stomping grounds.

If you haven't already done so, make plans to head to the Mounds on Turkey Day this year.  Lots of people out there and gives you a brief overview of the Mounds.  And WLB will be there with coffee and hot chocolate!

(I'll be home watching the parades with the Queen.  I hope to get her out of jammies and into her snow suit to come out and say hi for a bit....)

Anonymous

Hey Bill!!  Look forward to meeting you, and helpin ya out whit the new project!

Paul Hittie

Welcome Bill!

Nothing wrong with wheeling your daily driver, as long as you don't mind some of God's custom pinstripes....and stay out of water deeper than 4'.  OK maybe I shouldn't have driven MY daily driver into that hole, but just don't follow me and you'll be fine.....
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

ouchman

Quote from: "phittie1100"Welcome Bill!

Nothing wrong with wheeling your daily driver, as long as you don't mind some of God's custom pinstripes....and stay out of water deeper than 4'.  OK maybe I shouldn't have driven MY daily driver into that hole, but just don't follow me and you'll be fine.....

well put, welcome to the site bill   ::ouch::  ::woot::  ::Jeep::
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

Anonymous

Quote from: "phittie1100"Welcome Bill!

well, if you aren't going to follow Phittie, then definitely NEVER EVER EVER follow Harley, either.  (We scoff at 4' water  :mrgreen: )