New the forum

Started by AutomaticKrackr, April 05, 2010, 11:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutomaticKrackr

Hey all.new the site and the jeep world.Used to build DSMs(talons,eclipse,lasers)and the family got bigger so I had to find a more family fitting cars to build.I have 1999 xj.All stock for now,Im looking at 3" lift.it will still be a daily driver so I cant go to radical.Currently I reside in Grand Blanc.Look forward to meeting you on the trail!!

Paul Hittie

Welcome to our website!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

Welcome to the site.  We have many daily drivers in the club that perform respectably off-pavement as well...  My wife and I were wheeling a DD liberty with a 2" lift until we traded up to a JK.  Hope you enjoy the site and consider coming out to a meeting or hooking up on a trail ride sometime soon!

ouchman

welcome
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

4x4x4JK

Welcome.  I also live in GB.  I have a lifted JK that is my daily driver, 110 miles a day!

rallykid

Welcome aboard. My lifted LJ on 33's is my DD so I can relate. Stop by a meeting sometime and say hi.  :)
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

AutomaticKrackr

Thanks for the welcome guys!!

ThreeEs99

Hey, I'm Aaron and I thought I'd check this club out. A guy I know suggested it to me. I have been looking to do some wheeling with a group and have not been able to do so for a while now. Seems hard to get together some others on the other forums I cruze.
I have a couple builds under my belt , but seem to be hooked on my XJ.
Its a 99 sport, four door(for the kids) 4.0, auto, 231, dana 30, chry 8.25(stock gearing). 4.5 RE lift, 33s and some trimming. I've onwed it for about five years and Its an on going addiction of "I Needs". Its still a DD seven days a week and currently ticking around 148k. Retirement is still far off but once I can park it when I want. I would like to practice some more fabbing on it. Anyway looking foward posiably wheeling with a few of you soon.

NewRide

Welcome to the site !! Our May meeting is tonight ... stop by and say hi .
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

LPM606

Welcome to our corner of the web.  I think everyone here certainly understand that cumpulsion to do "just one more thing..." to the jeep!