Started by DemiGreg, January 25, 2015, 03:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemiGreg

Hi Everyone,
I am a new jeep owner and I thought I would love to find out what all this Jeep can do
I received a Spotted Card on my windshield when I was at Home Depot on Court Street.  Thought I would look into the organization I like what I see so far giving back, volunteering, and community involvement I'm in.

My jeep is a 2003 Wrangler X, with a 3" lift, 33" Mickey Thompson, straight 6.  I bought it in July/August it took a minute to get my lift installed.  I look forward to meeting everyone and going on the trail ride at the end of February.  By the way I am a female I hope that is not a problem!   
Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy!

StingRay66

Welcome aboard we can help you find your limits whatever they may be most of us are doing the same
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

bullhed78

Welcome. Sounds like you have a good start to a nice jeep. You would be amazed what they'll do. If you have never wheeled before you have found good company here (or if you have wheeled for that matter). We have several ladies that are out on the trails regularly. I believe there is also talk of us doing another 4x4 awareness class for people that are new to the sport. Hope to see you at our February 8th meeting.

gogolen

Hello there, looking forward to meeting you.

alan6271

Hi and welcome.  I'm pretty new myself, been a member for a month but got involved at the Mounds for the Thanksgiving food drive.  This is a great club, specially for families.  Sounds like you've got an awesome rig. 

Look forward to meeting you.  Are you coming to the meeting on the 8th?
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

LPM606

Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself, and welcome to our little corner of the internet!  Sounds like you have a nice start on the Jeep and you will be absolutely amazed by what it can do.  Looking forward to meeting you soon!

The 4WD safety/awareness class would be an excellent opportunity for you to get some instruction on off-pavement driving & recovery skills.  We Have two certified trainers in the club and did a class last June... I was actually going to bring it up at the February meeting if we want to schedule another one since we do have a few new folks in the club again...

alan6271

Quote from: LPM606 on January 27, 2015, 08:14:56 AM
Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself, and welcome to our little corner of the internet!  Sounds like you have a nice start on the Jeep and you will be absolutely amazed by what it can do.  Looking forward to meeting you soon!

The 4WD safety/awareness class would be an excellent opportunity for you to get some instruction on off-pavement driving & recovery skills.  We Have two certified trainers in the club and did a class last June... I was actually going to bring it up at the February meeting if we want to schedule another one since we do have a few new folks in the club again...

I'd be in.
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

Paul Hittie

Quote from: DemiGreg on January 25, 2015, 03:36:23 PM
By the way I am a female I hope that is not a problem!

We are elitists, but only care that you drive a Jeep not which door you use when heading for the bathroom!

By the way, what color is your Jeep? 
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

gogolen

Quote from: phittie1100 on January 29, 2015, 12:51:23 PM
Quote from: DemiGreg on January 25, 2015, 03:36:23 PM
By the way I am a female I hope that is not a problem!

We are elitists, but only care that you drive a Jeep not which door you use when heading for the bathroom!

By the way, what color is your Jeep?
Pics of Jeep

alan6271

Ditto what Paul said.

I can tell you that you'll not meet nicer people in a Jeep club.

OzzysCJ

Welcome!!!  Good to see you at the meeting

alan6271

It was nice to meet you.  We look forward to wheeling with you.

DemiGreg

Hi to everyone that I meet at the meeting last night I look forward to wheel in and getting to know everyone.  See everyone in a few weeks, I cannot wait I am so excited!
Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy!