I finally got another one.

Started by NJacobs, November 11, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJacobs

LPM606

Awesome!  That took a second but then it clicked!  Come see us tomorrow - meeting at Elwood's in Burton (Formerly Bubba O'Malley's) Wheeling at the mounds in the afternoon you/it are up for it!

NJacobs

I live up north now. I actually live about 5 minutes from rocks and valley.

I tried my old log in but couldn't remember password. The ex took over the email so I just created a new one.

Paul Hittie

Glad to see you back in Jeep life

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NJacobs

just figured I would put this on here for incase anyone is coming up this way to do some wheeling.

TechJeeper

NJacobs

astrogiblet

Hey Neil! Welcome back to the Jeep world. I'm freshly back as well.. we were just up at Rocks and Valleys last weekend.

Brandon

LPM606

The club is back up at RV's  on December 2nd if you are interested in hooking up with us....

NJacobs

That's sounds great. Hopefully I am free. If I am we can come back to my place for a beer or 3 and a bonfire.

LPM606

We changed December 2nd to Bundy Hill due to the toy drive they are doing that day... We will have to catch you then next time we head up to R&V's!

Ken

I don't see anything on there web page about this.  Saturday, November 25th is Turkey Trot. 

OK I get it.

The Charity Track & Toy Drive is on Saturday, December 2 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.  Donate a non-perishable food item or a new, unwrapped toy and take a lap around the track in your own vehicle. The event helps the Brooklyn Food Bank, Toys for Tots and MIS Cares. Photos with Santa for $10 available.  Refreshments provided by Americrown and MIS Cares will be available. Weather permitting, no motorcycles.

See you all at MIS about 9 a.m. then.
Ken

2014 Copper Head Jeep JK Willys Wheeler with 3 inch lift, Front E-locker, Rear Limited Slip.
Warn Wench and Bumpers. 315 tires.

NJacobs

i am free for r&v on the 2nd if it still works out.