Trevor's Fundraising for school

Started by mlh00, March 25, 2016, 08:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlh00

Trevor's school is doing a fundraising event by collecting used shoes of any kind to be donated to help families around the world.  They are looking to collect as many as they can.  It does not matter what kind of shape they are in.  If they are too bad to be fixed, the organization will use pieces to make other shoes/boots/sandals/cleats usable.  If anyone has any to donate, if you could bring them to the next meeting that would help his school out.  Think they are looking to get 300 bags with 25 in each bag.  The organization is going to give them money based on the amount in pounds they get.  Thanks for helping.

LPM606

I thinned out in the move, but I'm sure I have a pair or two I could pitch in... Now to see if I can remember them next week!

mlh00

That would be great.  They are doing it till the end of April but figured I would say the meeting as there is always a good amount of people there

Denis

mlh00

They will take any shoes that you want to get rid off.  Doesn't matter what style or sizes.  Some how they make it all work out.