West Branch

Started by Nosilla, October 07, 2007, 08:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudviper

Quote from: "Nosilla"Mudviper, This run will be mainly on 2 tracks. We might hit a total of 15 miles of pavement all day. Mainly to jump between trails. There will be no reason to go above 40 at all.

I plan to trailer my jeep up if i have it done in time. If not i will be driving the jeep up.

Ok thanks.. Was just trying to figure out which set to bring and what to do with my tire carrier. Think my 33's might weigh to much to stack all 4 tires on my tire carrier, so I will give the Mikey's a try.

Mudviper

Quote from: "NewRide"Mud Viper get a set of Goodyear MT/R thats what I'm running and they work great for a DD and off road. They like rocks too LOL

I would like to get a set of 31's or 32's that I could use as DD tires, but will not have any funds until March. I have 3 kids birthdays this month, buying costumes and Christmas coming I am pretty much pennyless...lol.

I have a set of 30' Scorpions that I use right now if I need to run long distances, but there is hardly any tread left on them.

Nosilla

WoW :o  30' tires. how much lift do you need to clear those? or do they stick out from the body like tractor tires?

astrogiblet

Quote from: "Nosilla"WoW :o  30' tires. how much lift do you need to clear those? or do they stick out from the body like tractor tires?

lol. I was thinking the same thing! 30 foot tires!

-Brandon

NewRide

[/quote]

I would like to get a set of 31's or 32's that I could use as DD tires, but will not have any funds until March. I have 3 kids birthdays this month, buying costumes and Christmas coming I am pretty much pennyless...lol.

I have a set of 30' Scorpions that I use right now if I need to run long distances, but there is hardly any tread left on them.[/quote]

If you are going to wait till March let me know I found out a buddy of mine can get new 12.5x33x15 Goodyears or BFG I'm not sure which ones for like 75 a tire. His brother in law races dirt track or some chit and he is sponsored  so he gets a new set every week. The only thing wrong with the tires is the edge of the lugs are rounded. His season doesnt start back up till March so if anyone needs a set of 33's ......
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Mudviper

Quote from: "NewRide"

I have a set of 30' Scorpions that I use right now if I need to run long distances, but there is hardly any tread left on them.[/quote]

If you are going to wait till March let me know I found out a buddy of mine can get new 12.5x33x15 Goodyears or BFG I'm not sure which ones for like 75 a tire. His brother in law races dirt track or some chit and he is sponsored  so he gets a new set every week. The only thing wrong with the tires is the edge of the lugs are rounded. His season doesnt start back up till March so if anyone needs a set of 33's ......[/quote]

That sounds like a plan... will keep that in mind when March comes around

jeepfan1974

i am going to be in atlanta at the cabin the night before if anybody wants to camp at my cabin you are more than welcome    pm me ill give you directionshttp://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X ... 7673&mag=7
here they are from flint to there
Let\'s go wheeling!

astrogiblet

Hmm.. camping would be sweet..... Anybody else interested?

-Brandon

Mudviper

I wouldn't mind camping, but don't think the kids would be to thrilled with the frigit night temps.

jeepfan1974

well the temps have been so up and down we dont know what it'll be like i would expect colder  oh there is electricty and a outhouse     its primarly a hunting cabin    tons of room for campers and tents though we had it logged 2 years ago
Let\'s go wheeling!

longarm

Wow, I totally misread this thread.  I was thinking it was a Saturday.  Thats a bummer.  I won't be able to make this one.  I have to work Sunday night.  I wasn't at the meeting so I don't have a say for this one.  Was the day of the week up for a vote?  It would seem that Saturday would be better as it's a weekend day that most people don't have to work the next day.  Sorry, just my opinion.  Have fun on this trip and be safe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Nosilla

Basically i was going to be busy Saturday and i was going to go on Sunday and others said they would go also.

BTW i think Paul Hittie and i and maybe others plan to go wheel some that Saturday morning i believe.

Paul Hittie

May have to make that Saturday afternoon - seems I signed Jonathon and me up for Cub Scout popcorn sales at KMart for the morning.  I am trying to weasel out of it.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

ouchman

Quote from: "Nosilla"BTW i think Paul Hittie and i and maybe others plan to go wheel some that Saturday morning i believe.
id be up for sat. too
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

Nosilla

What time you thinking Paul?