West Branch

Started by Nosilla, October 07, 2007, 08:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

JSG that is correct. If you guys want to meet up that Sunday morning to go up together thats fine. lets just pick a time. We could pull out of my place say 10 AM.

I would mind having some people around since this will be the first drive with the trailer.

JEEPSALESGUY

I"m coming from the Jackson area, which is about 1 1/2+ hrs from flint. I wouldn't have a problem meeting you where ever along the road. I just need a time and address & we'll be there.

Guy
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

Nosilla

I will PM you My address.

JEEPSALESGUY

Thanks & see you there Neil!

Guy
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

Mudviper

I plan on leaving some where around 9 -9:30ish. Have to get up there early to change my tires out and I have three kids to drag up there.. Hmm how many potty breaks will there be on the way up...lol.

Nosilla

I have OBA so that will make it fast.

longarm

Is Lee going to wheel the new truck?   :mrgreen:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

Yep.  He'll be right behind the Focus :o

94_xj_country

i really cant make it up there, i dont see my p.o.s. makin it and im way too tired of fixin it and ridin with smelly tow truck drivers
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

TechJeeper

way off topic, but Brian, any chance you were out in Davison last night?  Out Harlys and Matts way? If not, I seen the twin to your XJ, arrow and all!

astrogiblet

Hmm...

Any chance I could ride along with someone if I can't get my Jeep going by then?

-Brandon

jeepfan1974

brian whats wrong with it now??
Let\'s go wheeling!

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "phittie1100"I need to do the cub scout thing on Saturday morning.  They did really well last night at the mall (thanks in part to our favorite adopted aunt!), and he is really excited about doing it again next weekend.  Sunday I'm good, Saturday I would have to try and sneak it in between cub scout popcorn sales and dinner w/family in the evening.

Saturday I am tied up until 2:30, and need to be home by 5.  Birthday beers at Bugsy's/Shamrocks Neil?
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Nosilla

I think we might be able to do that Paul. I will get back to you in the next day or so. I know Rachel had plans for me in the morning though. Then i still need to find time to take the trailer out for a short run. I want to drive like 20-30 miles with it with the jeep on it before Sunday to make sure everything is good to go.

Anonymous

gonna put training wheels on it to make sure it is tip proof?  Sorry, couldn't resist.

We need to figure out if we are willing to keep our poor little puppy in the kennel all day in order to make this run.  We never thought about the fact that he is an attention whore and probably will make himself sick while we are gone.

But, he needs to grow up sometime, doesn't he??? :lol: