1989 Suburban, reduced for quick sale $1200

Started by Paul Hittie, October 22, 2007, 05:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

OK, I seem to have 2 reliable vehicles in the driveway (for now), so time for my Suburban to go away.  If you haven't seen it, I can send you pictures, or paint you a mental picture.  Rusty, 170k miles, runs like a champ, rides comfortably, most of the Silverado package no longer functions - pl, cruise, air.  Class 4 hitch w/brake controller, did I mention rusty?  350 tbi/400TH auto, 3/4 ton (R2500) 2wd, tires in good shape, brakes recently rebuilt.  Great tow rig, or for transporting your six children, 3 goats, 2 tubas and 4 bags of rock salt for the water softener.  All at the same time.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Paul Hittie

Sold!

Nosilla

Congrats.

Anonymous

That was quick!!

Nosilla

Yah it was only posted for like 54 weeks is all  ::poke::

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nosilla"Yah it was only posted for like 54 weeks is all  ::poke::

I guess I should have put [/sarcasm]

Nosilla

Maybe  ::trout::

Paul Hittie

Well it's not like she didn't get used over the last year or so.  I am a little uncomfortable though - first time in almost a decade that I will not have a "spare" car in the driveway.  It's like a security blanket.

Nosilla

Quote from: "phittie1100"Well it's not like she didn't get used over the last year or so.  I am a little uncomfortable though - first time in almost a decade that I will not have a "spare" car in the driveway.  It's like a security blanket.

Hahahahaha Have to get another one then.

Nosilla

Low miles to.......................Compared to the space shuttle that is.   :lol: