NOSILLA and family in accident on way back from Badlands

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2007, 06:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewRide

Heres a picture , hard to believe everyone is ok !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Chris99XJ

Dam im glad they are ok, I see stuff like this everyday, Stuff that looks not that bad & it has turned out worse.
I only got to talk to him for a little bit, But i knew right off he is a great guy.
Sure glad the kids, His wife and he are ok, The jeeps can be replaced.

94_xj_country

wow, i thought it was bad but jeez. looks like somebody was lookin over y'all
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

GOT ROCKS

I can't believe what I am reading and seeing.

I am so glad that you all are alright.  The jeeps look worse than your injuries.  So lucky.  Thanks goodness for that.

Neil, let me know if there is anything that I can do personally to help out.  I have an extra Jeep Cherokee, I need to fix one thing on it and then it's good to go.  I am willing to let you borrow it if you need to.  You will need to insure it and I will re-register it.  But it is available for your use.

If you guys need any rides or help with anything just say the word.

Again I am so thankful that everyone is ok to some degree.  Do you guys need help getting the vehicles home?  I have my 18' dove tail trailer and big tow vehicle.

Hope to hear more information soon.  Get some rest.

Anthony
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!

longarm

WOW!  What a thing to read first thing in the morning.  I'm very glad to hear that everyone is ok with no major injuries.  Our thoughts and prayers are with Neil and family.  The vehicles can be replaced.  I hate to make a joke, but now Neil won't have to deal with 4 angry squirrels anymore.  Maybe once the insurance thing is settled, Neil can have a stroker or Hemi in his Jeep.  Again, Very glad to hear your all ok.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

naypalm

Thats one scary picture. I am so glad that happened next to a corn field and not on an overpass or a bridge. I cant even think about what would happen anywhere else.. Someone was definitely watching over Neil and his family last night.

jeepfan1974

scary pics but jeep came through kept them safe and sound i always complain about all the safety stuff on the new ones i dont think that way anymore thats for sure thank god all is well
Let\'s go wheeling!

alipotter46

Neil, its aunt bec....I am so thankful you guys are all right.  I about crapped my pants when Alice told me.  She let me on so I could see the pictures.  Again ....I am so thankful that all turned out....Jeeps can be replaced!!  your family can't.  Take care.  Say hi to Rachel and kids for me.   Getting a what lies beyond tattoo....does that mean I can join at a discount???  hehehehe!!!

Nosilla

I hear you want to get it done on your ass. I think we can talk discounts  :)

Anonymous

WPWP

Nosilla

I don't want to see a tattoo on my aunt Becky's ass :o

jeepfan1974

i motion for an hononary membership    that is a hardcore fan       :P
Let\'s go wheeling!

lowNslow

I am glad everyone is OK Neil.