Who is going to sing for their towel?

Started by Paul Hittie, May 20, 2010, 09:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

When I was in the Scouts as a kid, we always had a rule about items left behind at the campsite.  I found as I got older that a lot of other kids had grown up with the same rule or tradition.  I was pleased to find out that when my son joined the Cub Scouts a couple of years ago that the tradition still continues.

Someone from the group on Site #1 at Clear Lake State Park this past weekend should have been assigned the task of policing the area for trash etc as you all left.  Jonathon did it for you, and found a brightly colored towel hanging to dry.  Jonathon will be bringing the towel to our next meeting, because he is anxious to see who claims it and sings for the pleasure of the rest of the club to get it back.  

Our tradition in the Scouts has always been "I'm a Little Tea Pot", complete with all of the body language, I see no reason to change this magnificent tradition.  

See you June 6!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Nosilla

I just might have to show up now. ::ouch::

TechJeeper

I started thinking about the site as we were heading home, I picked up the large majority of it, cans and trash, Sunday morning while everyone else was sleeping...

As for the towel...

On the tree next to where I was parked?  Its either Derek or Matt, it was there when I pulled into camp Friday.

Thank you Johnathan for cleaning up... I will have to get you a candy bar or treat of your pickins, just let your dad know.

naypalm

I know whos it is tehe ::gay::

ricochet1987

yes yes its mine but oh no i am not going to be at the meeting for june because of my trip to ny to see my girlfriend and help her pack to move to michigan in july ...so i will make it up to you lol
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

Paul Hittie

See you in July then.... ::gay::
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Quote from: "phittie1100"See you in July then.... ::gay::
HAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHAHAHAHA
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

ricochet1987

lol yay ..only thing is that month i will be upnorth with my familly....i totally forgot about it until me an matt were in bay city lol....well august you can tease me lol
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!