guess y'all are stuck with me

Started by 94_xj_country, August 29, 2007, 11:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94_xj_country

as many of you know i was scheduled to trade the x-ghey for a ram. today the guy calls and says it was stolen today while he was working in a bad part of town. long story short, i dont beleive him. at first i was so ticked off i did, but after talking to people and cooling down, it sounded like bull. anyway, unless he shows me money the deals off.  im not gonna try and sell again, mainly because the whole time ive been workin on it lately, ive been missing it and hating to see it go. so i guess you guys are stuck with me, sucks for you  :lol:

-rosie out-
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

jeepfan1974

dang it     lol   welcome back !!
Let\'s go wheeling!

Nosilla

you never would have left us anyways. :D

94_xj_country

Quote from: "Nosilla"you never would have left us anyways. :D

your probably right, i coulda convinced momma to let me buy a cj. i would have a hard time leaving, y'all have been great to me, thank you guys really
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Paul Hittie

Just in case I still have the Matchbox Compass I bought at Christmas for Lee to keep him in the loop  :mrgreen:
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Nosilla

Hahahahahahha :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Anonymous

Neil might need it ...............

Nosilla

I bet i have a jeep by the next meeting. maybe before the end of the weekend if all goes well. I need to talk to that guy in Nebraska on the phone first.

As of this morning i don't own a jeep anymore :cry:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nosilla"As of this morning i don't own a jeep anymore :cry:

Damn, so your no longer in the Club, or President, and will have to be voted back into office if you get another one.  Wow, what a bummer !!!  Now we have to find interum officers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harley"
Quote from: "Nosilla"As of this morning i don't own a jeep anymore :cry:

Damn, so your no longer in the Club, or President, and will have to be voted back into office if you get another one.  Wow, what a bummer !!!  Now we have to find interum officers.

wow, so much for a supportive, friendly environment....... :o  :shock:  8-)

NewRide

Under the bus you go !!!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)