Bought a new rig today. Now with pics.

Started by Nosilla, September 04, 2007, 04:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

Picture to come probally tomorrow. Build up probally to start this weekend,maybe sooner.

I just need buy a few things before i can start the transformation again. :D

GOT ROCKS

Congratulations on your new rig.  Can't wait to see the pics and the build up specs.

Anthony
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!

astrogiblet

Yea, Congrats!

Hurry up with those pics! :p

-Brandon

Paul Hittie

I guess that means you don't want to buy a Jeep already outfitted and ready to go?  Bummer   :cry:
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Nosilla

Sory Paul. I am just not hip enough to be square. :lol:

longarm

Well, what did you get?  Inquiring minds want to know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

NewRide

Are the squirrels as angry in this one as the last one ??? Time for a V-8 ???
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Nosilla

Another 97 TJ, 4 banger, 5 speed, AC, hardtop, 31 at's with 107 k on the ticker for 3850.00. low blue book on this was 5375.00.

Body is clean besides normal stuff, the inside needs some serious cleaning done. Is is dark blue like Cody's

Over all i am pretty happy with it for the price i payed. I am gonna drive it the rest of this week probally to burn out the gas that he said has been in there since last may (thats may of 06) It was missing a little under load so i figured there had to be water in the gas from sitting that long. Then it is time for a tune up and 35's again.

NewRide

Wrenching Fest at Neils !!!! Let us know when !@
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

Nosilla

That i will. I will probally do alot of it after work though. I like to tinker after i get home late at night. Tony you might just have to stop by for a beer 1 night after work at 4 am :D

TechJeeper

Quote from: "Nosilla"Body is clean besides normal stuff, the inside needs some serious cleaning done. Is is dark blue like Cody's

Twins! Now all you have to do is forget to latch your hood then let a tree fall on it and we can be identical :-P!

Glad to hear it worked out for you, if ya need any help mid-day I have the next 2 days off and im going to be bored sitting here at my house.

Nosilla

Thanks Cody. Tomorrow is gonna be a clean up day on it to start with. Feel free to stop by.

NewRide

Quote from: "Nosilla"That i will. I will probally do alot of it after work though. I like to tinker after i get home late at night. Tony you might just have to stop by for a beer 1 night after work at 4 am :D

Let me know :-) have beer will drink .. I mean travel LOL

Anonymous

You have my vote to come back in the club  :mrgreen:

Paul Hittie

Do we have to let him back in?  Really?

;)
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance