WLB 4X4 and offroad show

Started by jeepgirl95, June 04, 2007, 10:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepgirl95

naypalm

w00t

IBJeepin98XJ

ill be there =]
\'98 XJ 2" Lift. 31x10.5x15 Summit TrailClimber CTs. Airaid Throttlebody spacer. Flowmaster.

Nosilla

cool see yah there.

astrogiblet

Is there going to be a sign up sheet for people wanting to help out? That would be the event I need to join WLB, right? Even if it isn't I still would like to help out if possible.

-Brandon

Nosilla

Brandon, are you able to come to the meeting Sunday?

Nosilla

Get those registrations in fast. we had 20 registered just from word of mouth. Come on out for the show and get entered for some nice prizes from our sponsors.

All entries get entered for free into the door prizes which are all offroad related.

alipotter46

Neil, as members, are we suppose to fill out the entry form also?

Nosilla

Yes please. They also go for door prizes.

astrogiblet

Quote from: "Nosilla"Brandon, are you able to come to the meeting Sunday?

I was under the impression it was this saturday (LongArm corrected me today). I'm scheduled to work but I'm going to try my very very very best to make it there. Hopefully I can. As it stands I'm set to work 6-12 that night, and, because of Buick Open, its been pretty crazy so I might not be able to get it off. I don't want to start making excuses though. I'm really really really hoping I can get there.

-Brandon

Nosilla

Ok, hope you can make it.

Anonymous

Hmmmmmmmm..........  How to get 2 Jeeps there?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Nosilla

you could have worse problems than that.

LeePotter

If wife is busy teach the kids how to drive....or not

astrogiblet

Checked the schedule and think I may have found someone to cover for me... Gotta ask her tomorrow.

-Brandon