Spray on Bed Liner?

Started by Yager, October 21, 2007, 10:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yager

I've seen jeeps with spray on bed liner. I'm wondering what your take on it is for the floor and the rocker panels? Assuming rust is cleaned up, treated and repainted.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

TechJeeper

I herd the herculiner kit is enough to do the tub with 2 coats, it looks nice and I will pry do it next summer.  Its roll on or you can use a paint sprayer.

I have seen 2 jeeps done with it, they say even if it cracks or chips, you can get another can and touch it up.

longarm

I had mine LINE-X'd.  I'm happy with it on it's second summer of use.  Just spray it out with the pressure washer when it's dirty.  I can get you a deal on LINE-X when your ready.  Just ask around in the club, I am pretty up to date on LINE-X.   :mrgreen:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Yager

Awsome, thanks. I have some rust I have to treat and paint first. It looks like there might be some paint blistering under the 'WRANGLER' on the back quarter panel, not sure how to treat rust that is still under paint, and I'd rather not mess up the letters. Guess I'll just have to check it out when I pick it up on thursday.

jeepfan1974

yeah old longarm also goes by mr. line x      :D
Let\'s go wheeling!

94_xj_country

good place to put your money. if your gonna do it get the real deal or herculiner, that dupli color crap is basically soft spray paint
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

JEEPSALESGUY

Quote from: "Gr8archer"I herd the herculiner kit is enough to do the tub with 2 coats, it looks nice and I will pry do it next summer.  Its roll on or you can use a paint sprayer.

I have seen 2 jeeps done with it, they say even if it cracks or chips, you can get another can and touch it up.

Any idea of the cost? looking for my new xj.
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

Yager

I got a quote from rhino, if you do all the removal crap, so all they have to cover is the driver's seat, the guy said about 700.

NewRide

I have the Herc kit in my garage right now ... comes with everything you need , I bought it for 100 last year ... still havent used it ..Let know if you wanna buy it off me .
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Yager

I might. I can do the whole interior with that kit? Is it chunky like spray on? Do I need a sprayer?

TechJeeper

if Yagar dosnt want to the herc kit, let me know what you want for it...  I want to do my floorboards infront in the next week or 2.

NewRide

The kit came with the roller enough to do a small box on a pick up and a few other things ... I just havent had the chance to use it ... not sure if it goes bad .. I bought the kit for 100.
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

I'll give ya $30.

TechJeeper

40!

Anonymous

Damn you........