Thank you from Tom and Laura

Started by Tvpatterson, January 08, 2017, 02:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tvpatterson

Laura and I wanted to thank Paul for inviting us to Grayling for Snowbound this weekend.  We went with Ed on the run to the north that ended up as an adventure.    Hopefully he was able to recover his rig this morning as we had 3 rigs strapped together pulling his rig along the deep snow drifted trails until we left it as a snow storm took a beautiful day into white out conditions.  Was cool seeing the A-10s fly near us too...We had a blast and appreciate the invite.  I  took 455 photos that I will be going through after we get home and unpacked.  Once the photos are ready I will post again.

Tom and Laura
Hastings, MI

LPM606

Jeep is Home fine and I am contemplating my options on those front shafts... seems the u-joint probably gave up the ghost and then the ears blew themselves apart... not sure, but maybe RCV's are in my future??

Tvpatterson

RCV Performance would be your friend in that arena and I'm sure Adams group would be willing to assist you.  We have RCV up front on Big Blue after we had Unlimited install the Dynatrac ProRock 44 up front.  We met their main sales rep when we did the All-4-Fun event in Colorado and wheeled with him the whole week...it was impressive seeing the insides of the RCVs..highly recommended.  Glad you got her home, felt bad leaving her out there but the conditions went from blue sky to white out really quick.

Paul Hittie

Glad you and Laura were able to make it.  The recovery of Ed's Jeep was actually anti-climatic, a fresh layer of fluffy snow overnight helped with traction and it was a really great drive in to where he parked it.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance