Hi! I'm Melissa

Started by Anonymous, July 20, 2007, 09:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

And I don't drive a Jeep  :D

(Just noticed that no one had posted here yet and I wanted to be the first....)

Nosilla

Hello Melissa! :D

naypalm

Anonymous

There goes the 'hood

longarm

Hello & Welcome
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Paul Hittie

Hi Melissa!  Say, there's this guy in our club that digs chicks with Hummers, maybe we should introduce you?
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "phittie1100"Hi Melissa!  Say, there's this guy in our club that digs chicks with Hummers, maybe we should introduce you?

Oh, this just is going to be trouble.  I can tell.   Let the quoting and changing begin....  :lol:

Nosilla

Quote from: "phittie1100"Hi Melissa!  Say, there's this guy in our club that digs chicks that give Hummers, maybe we should introduce you?

Just had to :D

94_xj_country

Quote from: "phittie1100"Hi Melissa!  Say, there's this guy in our club that digs chicks with Hummers, maybe we should introduce you?

:lol:  hahahahahahahahaha
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Paul Hittie

I tried rewording it twice before I posted it, that was the best I could come up with. :mrgreen:
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nosilla"
Quote from: "phittie1100"Hi Melissa!  Say, there's this guy in our club that digs chicks that give Hummers, maybe we should introduce you?

Just had to :D

I'm not sure my husband would appreciate that :lol:

astrogiblet

If only you had heard all this "woody" comments today. I never knew one man could make up so many sexual oriented things using any one word!

Hilarious! Me, Cody, Matt, and Lee were sitting there laughing our asses off the entire time he talked.

-Brandon

Chris99XJ

Hello