Keg Killing AGAIN

Started by Anonymous, December 21, 2007, 10:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yep, wanna get this thing empty.  Come on over tonight and help kill this thing off.  Anytime after 6pm.  Guitar Hero will be on to help speed the drinking process. ::woot::

naypalm

Sweet! I may drop by after work tonight!

NewRide

Stupid work ...... :evil:
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

Quote from: "NewRide"Stupid work ...... :evil:

your typing looks very very sick.  I think you should call in and come over for some liquid medicine.... :)

94_xj_country

wish i saw this earlier
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

NewRide

Quote from: "PetalMel"
Quote from: "NewRide"Stupid work ...... :evil:

your typing looks very very sick.  I think you should call in and come over for some liquid medicine.... :)

I wish I could have called in ... but that would have screwed me for my holiday pay ... But I'm not working for the rest of the year  ::gay::  ::gay::   ::woot::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

Anonymous

Nobody came over, so I will be hard at work trying to kill it again tonight.

Anonymous

Yes, please make this thing go away.  It is begging for someone to drink it up.  We also have Chex Mix that is begging to be eaten as well as cheese dips and crackers.

So, what else are you going to do, go Christmas shopping????  :lol:

If you aren't into Guitar Hero, we have pool, darts, a slot machine (that you don't even need to put money into--but your "winnings" stay here) and cards.

And, if you are really so inclined, you can help me wrap Christmas gifts!!!  ::woot::

Mudviper

<======= Doesn't drink. I was adopted by a family of camels when I was a kid.. since then I have learn to retain my fluids.   lol

Anonymous

Go answer my PM

jeepsR4Girls

Sorry, but father-in-law is coming from PA tonight.

94_xj_country

spent my evening in canada (mmmm..black n' tan)
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

NewRide

mmm beer ..... Thanks for the invite !! Beer was cold  ::woot::  ::woot::

Anonymous

I thick we put the bullet in it last night.  Thanx for the help !!

longarm

Thanks for the beer.  Glad to help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."