What did you do to your JEEP today?

Started by dbikers, September 16, 2007, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbikers

i swapped out

still runs like
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Nosilla

*cough*YJ*cough*

I have the solution for you John. Can have it fixed in 1 day.

dbikers

i never take the easy way out  ::trout::
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Nosilla

I have noticed. ::poke::

NewRide

v-8 injected !!!!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Paul Hittie

I finally brought her home after a week-long 1/2 day follow up visit to the trans shop.

1.  Fixed a leak
2.  replaced the U-joint they were supposed to replace when they rebuilt the trans
3.  installed a HD trans cooler that was supposed to be part of my HD rebuild blah blah
4.  reshimmed the starter (still sounds like it has asthma)

They wanted me to wait for it, I said I would leave it call me when they were done...that was a week ago this morning.  Gggrrrrr.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Anonymous

You just think you have won.  It is waiting for the opportune moment......

jeepsR4Girls

I didn't do anything to the Jeep but the dealership did. They put on new Lower ball joints (which was a recall item so that was free) and new bushing for the upper and lower control arms. Oh and they told me that we need a new right upper control arm again. We just had that done in early Aug and won't warranty it because the tires are too big for the lift and the lift is causing all the damage...

Paul Hittie

Do they make aftermarket control arms for a Liberty?  A heavier duty piece might be cheaper than constantly replacing the stamped steel part.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

TechJeeper

I just went out to install my power steering hose that I had to warrenty because the other one broke, and relized the other one had a the sensor still attached...  Went to Advanced but they had sent out their warently stuff today... DOH!! so now i have to find a way to block the sensor port...

Anonymous

94_xj_country

FINALLY. if you need a hand sometime this week gimme a ring, i dont have a ton goin on
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

4x4x4JK

Chris... what are you doing to your Jeep?

Anonymous

Quote from: "4x4x4JK"Chris... what are you doing to your Jeep?

deep cleaning to get all the mud out.... :mrgreen:

Rumor has it that the jungle gym (AKA other tub with full roll cage) is going to be put on the frame.  So now he's just dismantling........

Anonymous

Wow, she hit the nail on the head!!