July Wheeling

Started by LPM606, May 26, 2014, 03:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

July we feature our Annual Weekend at Silver Lake Sand Dunes.  If you've never been at the dunes, it really is one trip you need to get on your calendar!  Guests considering joining the club are welcome to hook up with us at the Park for a day of taking on test hill and other challenging climbs, cruising around through the park, taking a dip in the lake for a refreshing break, etc.  Go with a club that knows the park, knows how to safely get you out of a bad spot, and will (generally) get you home in one piece!

If cruising the dunes has been on your list of things you gotta try with your Jeep, come to our next meeting on June 1st at Little Caesar's in Davison.  We'll be talking about our plans for that trip as well as lots of other good stuff the club will be doing over the next few months! Can't make the meeting, but still interested?  PM me and I'll reply back with more details. 

StingRay66

The voucher center opens at noon on Friday and they may go fast so if you need me to get you a voucher send me a PM, text, email me your plate number so I can get you one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

Yellow TJ

We are aiming to be there around 1:00

J's Jeep

We won't be arriving until around 8 pm.

Yellow TJ

Arrive early to get front row seats for Ed setting up his camper for the first time!

gogolen

Yellow TJ

Jim can stick a go pro on Ed's head!

Paul Hittie

I have to meet the GLFWDA Treasurer in GR around lunch time on Friday, we are hoping to be at the park by 2pm-ish.  We will be preparing the popcorn for those wishing to view the Schroeder camper set-up.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

gogolen

LPM606

Wow, I really feel the love...

gogolen

Ed,

If we didn't like you, we wouldn't take the time to mess with you.