Hey it's me, Bob

Started by Bob Dobalina, August 23, 2016, 07:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Dobalina

Hey all, I'm Dallas but my jeep is Bob. Kinda confusing I know. Anyways I just moved here from the armpit of America (Florida) and I'm looking to get a little more connected in the jeep world up here. I've already met Ed and I look forward to meeting and wheeling with the rest of you.

Bob is a 97 TJ with a 4 inch lift on 33's, flat black, and lots of issues I'm in the process of working out. Mostly electrical because that always gets put off because I don't do any electrical work. I can rebuild a jeep from scratch but when it comes to electrical I'm lost.

Yellow TJ

Welcome Bob/Dallas, don't worry we all have issues. Sorry you met Ed first, the rest of us are pretty cool!

bullhed78

I thought Ohio was the armpit of 'Merica. Bob sounds like a typical jeep, a never ending project. Welcome to our world. Oh, yeah, x2 on the meeting Ed first thing. The rest of us are pretty cool. LoL

Paul Hittie

Quote from: bullhed78 on August 23, 2016, 10:54:10 PM
I thought Ohio was the armpit of 'Merica.

Hey, watch it - 'dem's fightin' words!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

alan6271

Hi Bob, Welcome.  Ed isn't as bad as it sounds though he does like to take his Jeep for a swim time to time.
Welcome to the club and to Michigan, though after the upcoming winter I'm not sure you'll be here in June. 

Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

Ken

Yes, we all have issues and some of our Jeeps do too.
Ken

2014 Copper Head Jeep JK Willys Wheeler with 3 inch lift, Front E-locker, Rear Limited Slip.
Warn Wench and Bumpers. 315 tires.

bullhed78

Quote from: Paul Hittie on August 24, 2016, 09:09:50 AM
Quote from: bullhed78 on August 23, 2016, 10:54:10 PM
I thought Ohio was the armpit of 'Merica.

Hey, watch it - 'dem's fightin' words!
I knew that was coming. LoL

LPM606

Welcome to the site, Dallas, Glad you found us! This is Ed, by the way...

Bob Dobalina

Hey everyone thank you for the warm welcome. If Ed is that bad then I can't wait to meet the rest of you lol.

naypalm

Welcome! Don't worry, we're all in the armpit flyover of the country.  :)