Rocks & Valleys December 15th

Started by StingRay66, November 20, 2012, 10:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StingRay66

At our last meeting we talked about going to R & V on the 15th of Dec. If so I was thinking that we could work in a trip to Jay's Sporting http://www.jayssportinggoods.com/ and next door is General Jim's Surplus http://www.generaljims.com/ they are less than 8 miles south of R & V's. Anyone interested?

1 StingRayy66
2 Gogolen
3 LPM606
4 Newride
5 J'sJeep

anybody else?
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

gogolen

LPM606

Smebody needs to get a hold of Ron Price and see if he will open on the 15th.. We probably need to gaurantee him at least 5 rigs like we did last year...

J's Jeep

Finally am able to reply to this posting.
We are definitely in for the R & V day trip on the 15th.
Come on everybody...let's get a big turnout...it's a great opportunity to have the entire place to ourselves(WLB club) and it is just a day trip!!!

Who's in?!?!?

LPM606

stans1stjeep

Sounds like fun. Never been to Rocks and Valleys, can my stock JKUS Sahara make it around w/o damage?  What time would you meet? I'll be driving from Rochester, Mi.

StingRay66

We'll hammer out the details this Sunday at our monthly meeting and post it up here as for running a stocker I am pretty sure you'll do fine.
Russ

LPM606

Meeting is next Sunday December 2nd, just so there is no confusion...

We usually meet at a rest stop on I-75 and caravan from there, although you could just meet us up at R&V's if it is easier.  We'll finalize times and post up after the meeting.

StingRay66

Thanks for clarifing the meet day I am confused by the long weekend
Russ

NewRide

I'm going !! With or without the wife LMAO don't care if I have to work !! Where is everyone meeting up and what time ??
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

LPM606

Probably meet at the Rest Stop on I-75 just past the Mt. Morris Exit.  I am thinking 8:00 but we can firm it up on Sunday...

Paul Hittie

I am going to pass.  Got buck tags and a Roscommon doe tag, hoping to make that a productive weekend, unlike this past one.  No deer and managed to break the front dayglo sight on my muzzleloader.  Time to finally install the scope I've had kicking around for it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

stans1stjeep

Amazing, my wife just told me we have a family event the 15th. Guess I'm no longer a maybe.

StingRay66

Yes  they will open the 15th He will either meet us at the gate or if ski lodge is open we will pay at lodge.  We will need flags if there are others there that day and he has a couple of loaners (and so do I ) if anyone needs one.  What time are we going to meet there I will have to call him on the 14th and let him know so he can meet us if the lodge is closed
Russ

J's Jeep

Sounds great Russ.  I have a flag and am planning on being there at 10 am.
Was he planning on opening for anyone that day or is he opening it for just our club?