outdoorama

Started by StingRay66, January 08, 2013, 01:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StingRay66

We talked about going to Outdoorama in Feb. it is 21 - 24 which is the same weekend as the "Last Weekend in Feb. "so if we are going it will have to be Sunday or a short trip on Thurs night let me know how ya feel about this and we can decide how or if we do it. I was just thinking about the Deer and Turkey Spectacular in Lansing but I checked and it is the same weekend
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

1 ton tj

i was with mossyoak on there pro-staff for a long time an did a lot f show for them now i hate to go to thing like this an it's a bummer i live to hunt.
wheeling the way of life

LPM606

I sent the vendor info into the GLFWDA BOD to consider setting up at the show to recruit membership... If they go for it, we will be looking for volunteers to cover the booth throughout the weekend - you would receive a vendor pass to get into the show, so maybe they go for it and we'll have a chance to get in for free in exchange for taking a shift at the booth.  Maybe too premature to even mention it, but I would like to see the association give a shot at something like this... Stay tuned!

TechJeeper

Quote from: LPM606 on January 15, 2013, 08:43:20 AM
I sent the vendor info into the GLFWDA BOD to consider setting up at the show to recruit membership... If they go for it, we will be looking for volunteers to cover the booth throughout the weekend - you would receive a vendor pass to get into the show, so maybe they go for it and we'll have a chance to get in for free in exchange for taking a shift at the booth.  Maybe too premature to even mention it, but I would like to see the association give a shot at something like this... Stay tuned!

Let me know, I would be willing to volunteer for a day.

StingRay66

I spoke with Jim and some others at GLFWDA last year about this and they were interested but we never got it before the board to get the funds to do it. One 10 x 10 space is $875.
On another note if you go, don't forget to bring a hand full of those address labels you get in the mail they work great for raffle tickets.
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace