Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

J's Jeep

I'm here....what's Up?

gogolen

It has been rather dead in here.

J's Jeep

I was thinking the same thing.  I am starting up a Facebook page for my cabin up north and will be liking WLB and Friending any member that is on Facebook.

gogolen

I used to have a facebook account, unfortunately, I was friends with some people on there that the wife didn't like.  Long story short it was easier to delete my account than it was to figure out how to de-friend people.

J's Jeep

I am hoping this isn't going to open a big can of worms....I just want to get my cabin rental some noteriety via Facebook and keep better in touch with my kids.

gogolen

Just make sure your wife is the ONLY attractive friend you have on it and you'll be all set, or at least I would have been.

LPM606

I'm here... been busy getting the jeep ready and packing up for Harlan, KY this week!  Overnight lows in the low 30's... Holy Crap, I picked a fine time to tent camp!

Paul Hittie

I use the "show me the new posts since my last visit" both on the computer and on Tapatalk....didn't realize you guys were having a conversation.  Something not updating correctly.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance