Main Menu

Started by StingRay66, May 25, 2013, 03:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StingRay66

Got the first layer on the drywall seams waiting for it to dry sprayed all the weeds in the rocks along the driveway, and cut up all the tree branches in the back yard, then helped the neighbor with his lawn tractor downed one #11 and sitting in my favorite chair watching NASCAR think I'll nap while I'm here life is good!!
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

LPM606

I helped my brother in-law clean out the pole barn at his new house this afternoon and afterward we sat on the deck and downed some cold #11's in the sun... went down nice!

Paul Hittie

My driveshaft rebuild has been delayed.  Took me 90 minutes just vato get the skid plate off.  Seems that the rocks at Rocks and Valleys last fall did more than rearrange my exhaust system.  My Skid Row trans skid is bent up almost an inch on one corner, with a corresponding twist in the factory skid plate.  Giving up for this afternoon, heading in for #11.

Sent from my electronic tether

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

Well, on one level its a pain in the ass that the skid is all jacked up, but on the other level, it could have been a gaping hole in your tranny but for that skid plate... its good to know they are serving their purpose! :)

We are fresh out of #11 at the Schroeder Household, should have grabbed some while I was out today, one would go down pretty good right about now!

NewRide

mmmmmmm #11 for no other reason than I can !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)