Mitch

Started by NewRide, November 11, 2008, 05:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewRide

On abc 12 I believe .... they did a piece for Veteran's day .
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

good, I wasn't the only one who thought that. :mrgreen:

Can I have your autograph???? Great piece, btw.  There was an article in the paper about the Principal as well today.

longarm

I would have liked to have seen the piece on that.  I went home and went straight to bed.  The guy in the WWII uniform was a buddy of mine.  He does reinactments for WWII.  He was a Paratrooper though during the 70's.  He asked me to join him for the presentation and I gladly accepted.  I take alot of pride in helping our younger generations understand how important Veterans Day really is.  It is my favorite holiday of the year.  I told my buddy that I didn't have a uniform to wear being that they are all packed away somewhere.  He just told me to wear my old unit sweatshirt and my beret.  The beret's whats most important anyway.  Airborne All the Way!  HOOAH!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."