Spotted.......not a clue who

Started by rallykid, March 06, 2009, 09:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rallykid

Not sure who it was but they were driving a dark color lifted XJ with a very noticeable stinger and what looked like maybe 33's from the glimpse I got. He/She was making a left from Bristol on to Linden. Couldn't tell you the color other than it was dark but the club logo reflected nicely. I was a couple of cars back making the left from Linden to Bristol.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

Anonymous

Matt maybe?!?!

rallykid

That was my first thought when I saw it but unless he has done a pretty substantial lift, new tires and a wicked looking stinger in the last week it wasn't him. It was too dirty to tell if it was blue or green but definitely a darker color and definitely had a WLB sticker.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

94_xj_country

i was thinking my old one, but i sold my stinger bumper before i sold it and im pretty sure i took the stickers off
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

naypalm

Quote from: "94_xj_country"i was thinking my old one, but i sold my stinger bumper before i sold it and im pretty sure i took the stickers off
Yeah I was thinkin that too. Sure wasn't me, I've been stuck here doing homework all weekend again :(

Nosilla

Pam and Pauls old ZJ?????

4x4x4JK

Mudviper/Steve?

Nosilla

His is bright red.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nosilla"Pam and Pauls old ZJ?????

Hmm..... That might be the only one left.  I don't remember a stinger on it though?!?!?!  (doesn't mean there wasn't one)

jeepfan1974

nope my buddy jeepinbearss has it still has a stock front bumper and gay 30 inch tires
Let\'s go wheeling!