Phittie

Started by longarm, October 14, 2007, 11:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longarm

I saw Paul and Deb's LJ at some pool place this afternoon off of Center.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Paul Hittie

Getting the "spa" water tested

And please note that at 7pm tonight, the Silver LJ is officially mine.  Picking up the new Detonator Yellow JK tonight.  Need to get corporate approval for some club stickers.   ;)
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Anonymous

Good man

longarm

Paul, did you get ahold of Craig?  Ohhh, you must not have noticed the spotted card I left for ya.   :mrgreen:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Paul Hittie

Lately I am collecting more spotted cards than I am leaving on other Jeeps.  You and Lee both got me over the weekend.

I tried Craig about 4 or 5 times, never got a return call.  We hooked up with a long-lost brother-in-law to get EP pricing at our regular dealership.

NewRide

Paul I think you drive around too much LOL your costing us money with all the spotter cards lol
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

TechJeeper

speaking of spotted cards, how much is a box of them?  I only have 4 left and they are messed up at the mounds because my wallet got soaked....  :cry:

Paul Hittie

I still have some left, so see me Sunday.

I have a call into a client (Speedy Printing in Birmingham) to see if John can clean up the graphics a bit.  I still owe the club a 2nd box, I left it in a milk crate on the front of the camper coming home from the Badlands, and they got a little wet.

TechJeeper

Quote from: "phittie1100"I still have some left, so see me Sunday.

I have a call into a client (Speedy Printing in Birmingham) to see if John can clean up the graphics a bit.  I still owe the club a 2nd box, I left it in a milk crate on the front of the camper coming home from the Badlands, and they got a little wet.

Here is one I cleaned up a bit, made it easier to read, ect.

http://whatliesbeyond.org/spottedcard.jpg