MUDDVIPER

Started by longarm, October 27, 2007, 09:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longarm

I believe it was you on I-69 West from Center Rd. at about 6pm.  We were in the little red focus on your left.  I don't think you saw us.  We waved though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Mudviper

I was out in Lansing at that time, but the GF could have been using th Jeep. Someone stole her catalyic converter yesterday.,

NewRide

Quote from: "Mudviper"I was out in Lansing at that time, but the GF could have been using th Jeep. Someone stole her catalyic converter yesterday.,

???? WTF ? Wasnt it bolted to the rest of the exhaust ?
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Mudviper

All they had to do is take a saws all and cut the pipe on both sides of the catalyic converter. The converter is just clamped in to place and there was plenty of room for the saws all. Funny thing is that didn't even touch the XJ, which would have been easier to get to.

longarm

I spoke to Nosilla and I gues it wasn't you.  Unless your girlfriend has dark hair and a dark gotee.  :lol:   I got mixed up on the XJ's.  The one I saw looked alot like yours except it was dark red, almost a bergundy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Mudviper

No problem... Mine is kind of hard to miss.. Think it is the only one around in many states that has the 7in TJ flares sticking out from the quarter panels..lol

Yager

Maybe the thiefs needed converter for that specific make and model... Or maybe they're not thieves, just ecoterrorists.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com