Major Mud

Started by longarm, November 18, 2007, 08:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longarm

I saw ya driving east bound on Davison rd. yesterday very early afternoon.  I waved and honked but you didin't recognize me.  I was in the black Charger at Gale waiting to turn onto Davison.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

Borrow Sloss's car did ya?!?!

Anonymous

yah, I heard the focus in in lemon law already... Sorry, couldn't resist :)

astrogiblet

Quote from: "PetalMel"yah, I heard the focus in in lemon law already... Sorry, couldn't resist :)

Hahahahahaa! Oh man thats mean!

-Brandon

longarm

Actually, the only manufacturer I have ever really had a problem with was Chrysler and GM.  Fords have always ran great for me.
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

94_xj_country

Quote from: "longarm"Fords have always ran great for me.

ive never had problems with my fords like i have with my jeep, then again, it was an xj  :lol:
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

astrogiblet

The original Ford Focus held the record for most recalls ever on a production vehicle, I believe.

-Brandon

longarm

Your thinking of the 2000 model first year run of the Ford Focus.  Yes, it has a ton of problems.  They were fixed for the 2001 model year.  Thats why by 03, Ford offered a 5/60 Powertrain from the factory at no extra cost.  I owned an 03 before and sold it to get the LJ.  I always missed it.  I beat the ever lovin dog snot out of that car, and it ran great.  This one is an even faster/sportier model.  I love this car.  So, you were partialy right.   ;)

Major Mud

Sorry, Musta been asleep :lol: