major mud

Started by jeepsR4Girls, March 05, 2008, 08:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepsR4Girls

At SSGA in Davison for the girls gymnastics.

Anonymous

nope, he was probably there for himself.  I've heard he's pretty good on the balance beam.... :lol:  Sorry, couldn't resist--that's what you get for not calling us back to celebrate us finding Landshark Lager in Michigan!!! :)

(back to your regularly scheduled programming......)

Major Mud

According to my teacher, my balance beam skills are top notch. Also, trust me if I thought I could have gotten away with some Land Shark par-taking Saturday, I would have indulged. By the way, good to see you JeepsR4Girls!

longarm

Quote from: "PetalMel"nope, he was probably there for himself.  I've heard he's pretty good on the balance beam.... :lol:  Sorry, couldn't resist--that's what you get for not calling us back to celebrate us finding Landshark Lager in Michigan!!! :)

Where did you find Landshark Lager???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

94_xj_country

Quote from: "longarm"
Quote from: "PetalMel"nope, he was probably there for himself.  I've heard he's pretty good on the balance beam.... :lol:  Sorry, couldn't resist--that's what you get for not calling us back to celebrate us finding Landshark Lager in Michigan!!! :)

Where did you find Landshark Lager???

jess works at b-dubs, thy just got it there
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Major Mud

Harley and I got some in Almont about 2 months ago.

My "contact" has told me there are places in Saginaw, Caro, and Vassar that it is available. If needed, I can keep everyone updated.

Paul Hittie

What's a Land Shark?
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

jeepsR4Girls

It's Jimmy Buffetts beer  ::woot::  Go parrotheads!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Major Mud"Harley and I got some in Almont about 2 months ago.

My "contact" has told me there are places in Saginaw, Caro, and Vassar that it is available. If needed, I can keep everyone updated.

My "contact" told me it will be available locally starting tomorrow.   I'll let you know where Jeff.

Major Mud

I see Sue Bee's in Otisville now has it and I suspect Bakers will tomorrow  ::woot:: . Now gotta' get some Margaritaville Lime tequila and lots of sunshine!

After further review, SO DOES SHARKEY"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we have meetings every week??

94_xj_country

Quote from: "phittie1100"What's a Land Shark?

its delicous
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Anonymous

http://www.landsharklager.com  that's how I find out where it is, then I travel.  Hence the trip to Florida a few weeks back :)

As for all you others and your "contacts" make sure your "contacts" get me the banner and mirror that I want.  Or else I won't share any more Buffett fun with you (do I sound serious???)

Oh, and what's a landshark?  They are the men (?) that troll the bars late at night in an attempt to "attack"  In Buffett's song, "Landshark" he sings of "fins the left, fins to the right, and you're the only bait in town."

Loaded landsharks are pretty darn yummy.  Finally have found a use for the lime tequilla that kinda stinks on it's own....

longarm

Quote from: "Harley"
Quote from: "Major Mud"Harley and I got some in Almont about 2 months ago.

My "contact" told me it will be available locally starting tomorrow.   I'll let you know where Jeff.

Hey Jeff, can you let me know as well since Harley didn't read my post.   ::poke::
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Major Mud

Mel, your killing me. You can't give away trade secrets like that.

Mitch, refer to Mel's link. Once there, look in the upper right corner.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Major Mud"Mel, your killing me. You can't give away trade secrets like that.

Mitch, refer to Mel's link. Once there, look in the upper right corner.

Ancient Chinese Secret, huh?  (oops, maybe everyone here is too young to remember that commercial......)   :mrgreen:

BTW, be prepared to pay for this swill.  I got some in Vassar a week or so ago, and it was 7.99 a six pack, but was luckily mismarked and I got mine for 6.99  ::woot::   Even in Florida I think a 12 pack was something like $17.00.  

Oh well, I'll pay it!  And tell ya what---if anyone ever wants to bring over a six pack to share, I'll see what I can do to have some Margaritaville Lime Tequilla and some limes ready so we can do loaded Landsharks!  I think that may have to be a "must do" on one of the first sunny warm days we get where all we want to do is sit outside in the sun and thaw.....