major mud

Started by jeepsR4Girls, March 05, 2008, 08:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Mud

Quote from: "PetalMel"
Quote from: "Major Mud"Mel, your killing me. You can't give away trade secrets like that.

Mitch, refer to Mel's link. Once there, look in the upper right corner.

Ancient Chinese Secret, huh?  (oops, maybe everyone here is too young to remember that commercial......)   :mrgreen:

BTW, be prepared to pay for this swill.  I got some in Vassar a week or so ago, and it was 7.99 a six pack, but was luckily mismarked and I got mine for 6.99  ::woot::   Even in Florida I think a 12 pack was something like $17.00.  

Oh well, I'll pay it!  And tell ya what---if anyone ever wants to bring over a six pack to share, I'll see what I can do to have some Margaritaville Lime Tequilla and some limes ready so we can do loaded Landsharks!  I think that may have to be a "must do" on one of the first sunny warm days we get where all we want to do is sit outside in the sun and thaw.....

Hey, Corona is 7.99 a sixer as well. I guess if you want an island beer, it's cheaper than going there.

As for the first sunny warm day, sounds good, but I'm saving my money for a whole bunch of Landshark, a whole bunch of lime, and a bottle of tequila for the bar remodel day. I could be persuaded to inform you if you would like to be in charge of dispensing said refreshments to the merry workers (and the bartendress.....) ::woot::

Maybe make it a "pirate ship rebuild" day and make every one dress like pirates to work. ::woot::  ::woot::

Anonymous

Heh, funny you would say "bar remodel day".  Lookit was I was peeking at on google:
//www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS255US256&q=tiki+bar+kit&revid=1064485456&sa=X&oi=revisions_inline&resnum=0&ct=broad-revision&cd=2

and

//www.tikikev.com/tikibar1.html

as for dressing like a pirate, we gotta talk like one, too?  AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.  Oh, and if you do an Ebay search for Tiki bar (I think) you find some great signs--I'll email you what I found.  I personally like the "No bartender on duty; pour at your own risk."  and "No working during drinking hours"  :mrgreen:  (cabin fever has set in with a vengence, I fear.

Anonymous

Quote from: "longarm"
Quote from: "Harley"
Quote from: "Major Mud"Harley and I got some in Almont about 2 months ago.

My "contact" has told me there are places in Saginaw, Caro, and Vassar that it is available. If needed, I can keep everyone updated.

My "contact" told me it will be available locally starting tomorrow.   I'll let you know where Jeff.

Hey Jeff, can you let me know as well since Harley didn't read my post.   ::poke::

I read it.

Major Mud

That right there is funny, I don't care who you are!

Mel, I got your email. LOVED the no working while drinking sign, but I should not hang that one til after the "ship remodel". As for the pirate remodel, yes, I think talking like a pirate should be mandatory for the day and any other designated "pirate days" at the bar!

Anonymous

EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday's Meijer ad has Landshark at $6.99 a six pack.  FINALLY I can take back all my bottles that they haven't accepted :mrgreen:

Major Mud

I wonder if Laura could buy me some and write it off as a work expense. Label it as "Post emplyoment stress assistant"?

Anonymous

well, if you hurry over here, I may have one or two left from the stash I got in Vassar.  Couldn't find Mville tekilya, so I bought cuervo instead.  I even have a few lime slices left over.......Not bad with cuervo, if I do say so myself.... :mrgreen:

longarm

Quote from: "PetalMel"well, if you hurry over here, I may have one or two left from the stash I got in Vassar.  Couldn't find Mville tekilya, so I bought cuervo instead.  I even have a few lime slices left over.......Not bad with cuervo, if I do say so myself.... :mrgreen:

They sell it at the Burton Meijers.  Thanks for the tip on the Land Shark Beer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

Quote from: "PetalMel"well, if you hurry over here, I may have one or two left from the stash I got in Vassar.  Couldn't find Mville tekilya, so I bought cuervo instead.  I even have a few lime slices left over.......Not bad with cuervo, if I do say so myself.... :mrgreen:

it's "lager" not "beer". I shall treat this just like I do "Buffett" with 2 t's.  :)

Oh, and btw, thanks for getting me some and sharing......  :x

longarm

Quote from: "PetalMel"

it's "lager" not "beer". I shall treat this just like I do "Buffett" with 2 t's.  :)

Oh, and btw, thanks for getting me some and sharing......  :x

Ohhh, I didn't drink it.  It was a gift for a white elephant christmas party at work in 06.  Come on......  I would have shared with a fellow parrothead.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

jeepfan1974

beer for a white elephant gift all i got was a dang hat in ours gee thanks doug  ::poke::
Let\'s go wheeling!

Major Mud

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"beer for a white elephant gift all i got was a dang hat in ours gee thanks doug  ::poke::

:lol:  :lol:

Well, I was getting prepared to take Mel's advice and was in meijers heading for the Landshark, but as is my luck, I get distracted and miss out. I did, however, manage to watch some old guy have a heart attack. Yes, Mel, all the neat stuff happens to me when you guys aren't around. Old guy seemed fine, but in all the excitement, I FORGOT MY LANDSHARK!!!!!!!

Guess I'll just hafta' settle for a Jack and Coke for now

jeepsR4Girls

DUH! I want to try some of this landshark.  Okay Jeff you just need to inform us when your leaving so we will be a few steps behind so we don't miss any more of your fun adventures.

Anonymous

well, at least you didn't post that you remembered your Landshark, and opened one up while you watched the old guy have a heart attack.....

Wow, not sure I want to hang around you any more, seems like your "adventures" are becoming dangerous.

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "Major Mud"Guess I'll just hafta' settle for a Jack and Coke for now

sounds like a good way to ruin perfectly good JD to me!  Couple of cubes, 2 drops of water for show....mmmmm.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance