If you need Jeep Parts...

Started by astrogiblet, August 03, 2007, 04:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

astrogiblet

Go to Burton Auto Salvage!

I just came from there, got a tranny cooling line from the guy for $20. He had everything there though. I only walked the front part of the lot, but it was pretty amazing. I could see Jeeps all the way back through his lot.

He has to have 15-20 different Wranglers there, and probably 5-10 different Cherokee's. He's got every kind and color of half door, soft and hard top, tires and wheels, any interior part/color.. etc.. He only had one four cylinder Jeep there though...

But yea.. thought I'd let you guys know. If your looking for something in particular, let me know and I'll tell you if I saw it there. I was there for about a half an hour and looked around in a couple of the Jeeps.

I know one thing he had was one of the 4 or 5 light, light bars there that mount on your windshield. They had covers on them with "JEEP" on them.

-Brandon

Chris99XJ

SO is this place in the town of Burton
How far from where the 4x4 show is
You say you can walk around freely
Id like to check this place out sometime

Nosilla

Place is maybe 2 miles from where the show was at.

Anonymous

2 miles???????  You mean 2 minutes.  It's on Bristol Rd, between Center and Dort Chris.  Just east of the RR tracks, on the north side.

Nosilla

Thats Tiger Chris. Burton auto parts is on Saginaw near maple.

astrogiblet

Yea.. Burton is on the corner of maple and saginaw.

(Note: I'm not posting this anywhere else cause I don't want the place to get ransacked and we lose out on all the available parts).

-Brandon

94_xj_country

nice thinkin brandon, hey is that place the guy that came by at the end of the show and told us about all the jeeps he had?
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

TechJeeper

Quote from: "94_xj_country"nice thinkin brandon, hey is that place the guy that came by at the end of the show and told us about all the jeeps he had?

Indeed it is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nosilla"Thats Tiger Chris. Burton auto parts is on Saginaw near maple.

I'm a dumb dumb, and stand corrected  :?

jeepfan1974

must of been that bump on the head you took :P
Let\'s go wheeling!

astrogiblet

Quote from: "Chris99XJ"SO is this place in the town of Burton
How far from where the 4x4 show is
You say you can walk around freely
Id like to check this place out sometime

So anyways to answer your question, yes, Burton is about 30 seconds MAX from Sharkys (the place where the 4x4 show is). The next main street south of Sharky's is Maple, and if you were to make a right on that (coming from Sharkys) and go down to the next main intersection, Burton would be right on your right.

-Brandon