website issue

Started by Paul Hittie, March 15, 2014, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

"Show unread posts since last visit" has not worked for me in some time - something I need to refresh or cookies to delete on my machine?  My phone works fine, just my computer that will not show what's new since my last visit.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

J's Jeep

Quote from: phittie1100 on March 15, 2014, 09:06:40 AM
"Show unread posts since last visit" has not worked for me in some time - something I need to refresh or cookies to delete on my machine?  My phone works fine, just my computer that will not show what's new since my last visit.
You don't have time for posts...get back to work!  ;D

Paul Hittie

My ability to slam through the "news" of the day is severely hampered at a time when I have very little free time.  I need to be efficient, but somehow I lost that ability here.

naypalm

Are you using the "Show Unread posts..." link on a work computer? It may be possible that they are using a web-storing service that will download a page once to conserve bandwidth. If not then, maybe try Chrome or Firefox?

TechJeeper

Hmmm ditto to what Matt is thinking - or cookies - I just used the feature to find this post :)

Paul Hittie

Chrome - but all of a sudden it is working again.

Thanks...

Yellow TJ

We have chrome on our office computer and I pulled permits online for a couple of years then one day it wouldn't let me. Called county and blamed them they blamed chrome , they were right. I have to use explorer to pull permits.