Main Menu

GONE

Started by longarm, July 05, 2008, 02:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longarm

Hey all, I have a kitchen table and chairs for FREE.  Actually, a six pack of Land Shark will do.   :mrgreen:   Three of the four chairs are good, the fourth is not so good.  The table itself is just fine.  We thought about re-finishing it ourselves but fell into a deal on another one we just could not refuse.  It's just sitting in my garage waiting to go home with someone.  The table could actually double as a work bench for anyone interested.  PM if your interested, or call if ya have the number.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

longarm

These items have been spoken for.  I'll update if this changes.
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Yager

Are you willing to trade for a WJ, 68XXX miles, new 30.5" tires? I'll throw in my beagle.  ::trout::
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

longarm

Wow, you do drive a hard bargain.   :mrgreen:   Actually they were picked up yesterday.

Yager

Drat.  ;)
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com