Donation poll

Started by rallykid, March 06, 2009, 11:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rallykid

Ok, I was talking it over with Cody and we can't decide what I should try for as a donation from work to raffle off. No absolute guarantee that I can get exactly what we pick but there is a very good chance that I can pull it off with minimal fuss. I am also working on a few other things from corporate connections from Motorola, Samsung, LG, RIM and Palm to see what I can do about getting them involved.

I am putting the phone up to a vote.

Here the Nominees with links and multiple pictures with descriptions for each item

Samsung Instinct for Sprint. High end touchscreen phone //www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=1449

Motorla i580 for Nextel feature packed military spec phone //www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=875

Motorola i576 for Nextel. Rugged mid range sleek unit //www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=1861

The poll will only run for 5 days as I have to get the request in early to get everything cleared.

If anyone has another suggestion on a handset please post that up as well. I know the phone isn't exactly off road equipment but it is what I have access to and any big ticket item that brings in money is a good thing for Whaley's.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

rallykid

Oh crap, it's a tie  ::trout::  Well they said they were down for it so maybe I can get both.  Or flip a coin.......
Always outnumbered, never outgunned