February 27

Started by Paul Hittie, January 02, 2011, 10:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herezja

If my front driveshaft arrives with enough time to get it installed, I may make this one. Will let you all know.

Paul Hittie

http://3bearlodge.net/images/Cam1/cam1-01.jpg

Not toally hopeless, looks like they got some fresh snow yesterday
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Should be a fun weekend !! Just waiting on my shift fork for my front axle and a way we go !!!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

derrick.wheelock

wish i could go but can't get the money to make the trip :(

derrick.wheelock

its a good thing i didn't go up to west branch, i went to the mounds and ended up pissing oil out of the engine by bell housing, oil out of the tail shaft of the tranny, tranny smoked, smelled like it was burnt up and by the time i got it back on the trailer and shut it off it was running at 260....plus it had all it could do to move in 4 lo and had it floored and only went about 2 mph!! lol

NewRide

mmm the smell of burnt tranny ....  :o  :o

See everyone whos going tomorrow !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

NewRide

Had a great time !! Didn't break anything !!!!! But I was the first to have to break out the tools ... dam vac disco !!

derrick.wheelock

ya i just made the little collar thing slide over and reversed the shift fork, when i had my yj ....just made it so that disco is always connected lmao

NewRide

pretty much what I did ... didnt flip the fork . Time for TJ shafts .....

Nosilla

i might have some left over tony.....i will take a look when i get a chance.

NewRide

Sweet ... I see a wrench fest in my future lol

derrick.wheelock

ya if you need help i'll help ya...either that or swap in tj shafts ..i eventually did that to...and got a piece of diamonplate to cover the hole..just let me know what you decide to do....i suggest tj shafts bc they are bigger in diameter and beefier

NewRide

Thats my plan .....

NewRide

Thats my plan .....

derrick.wheelock

well let me know if ya need help ....i did it on that yj after that home made posi lock that you tryed helping me with failed lol idk what we were doing wrong but it should of worked...oh well ya just let me know 8102100299